Saturday, October 25, 2008

Passing time and tattoos placement.

Okay, not that I really have any special info or any insights to posting this blog, but I just looked at my blog page and realized that the last blog I posted was in early AUGUST! Geez. I guess that does prove that I am just slowing down in the busiest season of being a CVB director.

Anyway, for the very few of you who do look at this...I am contemplating a four-leaf clover tattoo....I want it to be about the size of a real one, but I am perplexed as to where it should be. I do not want it easily seen as in ankle, neck, or arm placement. Keep in mind, this is a small tattoo....any thoughts?

5 comments:

Leigh Anne said...

yes. it's about time you posted something for me to read :)

How about the small of your back or a little off center in that area...it's a pretty popular spot...

Or in the front on your hip bone area ... KWIM?

you're brave...there's no way I'd get a tattoo...way too painful...

Lori Beth said...

Leigh Anne --

I am still considering it...not sure......

lloydduvalljr said...

Hey Lori,

Of course this means Jeff gets another one, right?

Lori Beth said...

Oh no, LD. Don't take Jeff's side on this. One for one. I'm just behind. ! ! !

Anonymous said...

I'm so used to being ahead that I NEED to get another one!