Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happy weight? My ass!

Okay. It has been almost a month since I have blogged here, so I tried to find something moderately interesting on which to blog. I think I found it. Self magazine has a "happy weight" calculator on their site.... http://www.self.com/calculatorsprograms/calculators/happyweight

This calculator is supposed to tell you what your "happy weight" is. I tried it. Happy weight? It just made me depressed! You take the quiz (which is about five questions so how well can a calculator really assess something by five questions??), and let me know the difference between your weight and what they say you should be. My weight was off by 30 pounds! I have lost some freakin' weight lately and was feeling a little better about myself. Well, f%#$ that now!

So, this blog really turned into a rant. Sorry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

In the spirit of commenting on each other's blogs, I thought I'd try the weight calculator just to have something to talk about...

I suppose if I were a woman, my happy weight would be 145.3. I was pissed. I mean, that damned 0.3 pounds! I'm insulted!

Lori Beth said...

Oh COME ON! You are mocking what I was talking about....not nice. For shame!!! :)

jk said...

mine says that my healthy weight would also be around 145.5... which would make me look a bit like Skelator... and the boobs would so have to go... (i think would be a twenty pound loss) but i actually like that part of me...

Lori Beth said...

Amen, sister!