Monday, July 7, 2008

My obsession with pink.

I have recently (in the past year) picked up where I left off on my on-again, off-again affair with pink. When I was young, it was my favorite color. As I became a teenager, went to college, and even in the beginning of my young adult life, I shunned it. Now, I am back and as into pink as ever! (You know you love pink when your husband searches for pink topaz for a Christmas present.)

Maybe my re-found obsession with pink began with becoming a pink hat queen. (See the Red Hat Society link if you are not familiar...) I am the queen of my chapter, which is still officially just me. I need to get my girls together soon! Anyway, I dubbed us the Pink Diamonds, so I am the Pink Diamond Queen. I haven't thought up of a clever queen name yet, so that's it for now. For those of you who know me, any suggestions?

Anyway, you can look at this blog, look at my Myspace page, and just see me in general and see where pink pops up and says a cheery hello... Maybe that's one reason I like pink. It always looks cheerful in the most dreadful of situations. Maybe.

What a waste of a blog...all about pink!

No comments: